Kale & celery make the best duo for lagging kidneys or painful joints. Both are rich in alkalising nutrients & potassium, supporting the release of toxins from the kidney channel. Apple juice assists in the break down of kidney & gall bladder stones & stimulates the secretion of gastric juices.
A tasty yet therapeutic drink filled with health giving properties.
- 1 small stalk celery, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped kale, ribs and thick stems removed
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup fresh apple juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup ice
- Place the kale, celery, banana, apple juice, ice, and lemon juice in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and frothy.