Feel like giving your liver a boost in this yummy blend of Kale Blueberries & Dandelion Root? This power house of SUPER foods packs a powerful punch & is delish to boot!
Dandelion Root is one of the major Cholegogues or Liver Gall-Bladder supporters of the herbal world. It is also a great kidney cleanser as well so you may find you pee a wee more after your brekky!
- Dandelion Root Coffee – 1.5 cups
- Blueberries (Organic frozen or fresh) – 1 cup
- Kale – 4 small fresh leaves. I love the sweet Russian Kale best!
- Chia seed – 1 tspn
- Cacao nibs – 1 tspn
- Macca powder – 1 tspn
- Ginger powder – 1 pinch
- Cinnamon powder – 1 pinch
- Raw Honey – to taste … about 1 tspn
- Ice – if it’s hot!
Toss the lot into your blender, Vita Mix or NutriBullet. Blend for 30 seconds.
Pour into a glass topped with a fresh sprig of mint. ENJOY! J